6/07/2007

Now Playing: +/- - Iodide

thigns are going pretty sweet. Everything is sort of peaceful here. The sun shines down and the trees sway with the wind, casting these really nice shadows on everything. It's almost as if someone said 'dude, it'll be okay.' I think this graduation is gonna hurt, really hurt. Riverside pulled off its charm on us good didn't it, heh. If anything this place really brought together some of the greatest people I have ever been around, and am fortunate enough to have met. sigh.

If I wasn't a social retard in the most unwanted of times and situations, I dunno.. I could perhaps really say what I wanna say to whom I wanna say it. What can I say (ey!), this place will be hard to leave, because it'll be really hard to leave all of you! And the leaves spin in circles, reminding us all that one way or another, we're all part of something special.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I found it! this is better than mine because it has the guides, and pdfs in addition to videos. enjoy!

http://www.isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=p90x

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home