5/22/2007

Now Playing: laughter, cuz hien is hilarious

these past few nights I have become best friends with Conan O'Brien, he is a fuckin riot! The lack of sleep though, is no riot. I've been workin on two term papers these past few weeks, and I am about to die. Currently am 65% on the second paper.

Currently helping to keep me awake are sean and hien, one showing me awful videos on youtube and the other giving me her life story (guess who's doing what!).. real random but real good stuff.

Life is zeroing in on graduation and I don't like it. After this paper, I will be done with college homework, forever. I kinda don't dig that. I also don't dig that life really is reminding me that after July I am outta here. I've recently met NEW people, and you know me and new people... it's killing me that I can't get to know folks sometimes. effin a. What can I guy do except fight against the current his whole life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home