5/25/2007

Now Playing: The Appleseed Cast - Here We Are (Family in the Hallways)

you can't break us down!

Pushing myself, forcing myself to act on behalf of my gut feelings, is the most reliable - and satisfying - way for me to learn and experience new things. I wouldn't know what I know, who I know, how much I know, live what I have lived, if it weren't for that push.

Unfortunately today.. i dunno.. I feel like I can't really do it today, or much lately. I feel a wall that, despite my heritage, I just can't hop over, heh. Am I the only one putting their guard down? How else do people learn and LIVE if they keep their walls up, letting in only the safe and familiar? Or is it that it's week fuckin 8 out of our COLLEGE CAREER and the doors for relationships are closed?

I'd like to know. Maybe things don't seem so disappointing when they don't work out if you keep guarded? Maybe life is better when it's safer? I sure do wanna know. Is the way I live my life too open to bad business? Did the introverted kids figure out life faster than me and the rest of the kids?

whatever. I just don't like feeling that playing it safe is the way to go. fuck safe. My life has never been safe. I aint about to start now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home