4/10/2007

Now Playing: Sufjan Stevens - All The Trees In The Field Will Clap Their Hands

pretty big on Sufjan Stevens more than usual.

ahh man, I really have lagged on the whole blog thing. I feel like such a moron every couple of months sometimes, cuz pretty much everyday I have that feeling, or that stream of thought, where I really wish I were near a computer or a sheet of paper in order to better sort out the mess spilling from my head.

so . . . what's new?

On my side of the computer screen there is a-plenteh happening. Last quarter at UCR is sort of unreal actually. I've never had only two classes (and no philosophy classes :( !!!!) and an overall lax schedule. Told myself I'd take my butt to the gym more often, but that remains to be seen... sometime.. anyway, I sorta really like my weekly schedule, check it out stalker:

Monday: 12 - 1 Psyc 142, 1 - 4 lab + meeting
Tuesday: 12 - 1.30 Psyc 161, 2 - 7 lab
Wednesday: 10 - 11 142 disc, 12 - 1 Psyc 142, 1 - 2 161 disc
Thursday: 12 - 1.30 Psyc 161, 2 - 6 lab
Friday: 12 - 1 Psyc 142

yeah pretty sweet I should say 8-). I have to fit in Clark field study time every week but that really is no problem I think. And man, so far every discussion and class is pretty swank too. The Funder lab teaches Psyc 142, which is Industrial/Organization Psychology, a class I've been waiting for since I was a wee psych baby. Psyc 161 is Personality Development, taught by the revered Dr. Ross Parke, PSYCSTEIN!! ahh man.. you need to hear see and experience this man, he is Einstein with better hair and no tongue-sticking-out. I wanna be him when I'm old.

With so much more time to spend at my own discretion, already two weeks into school I've seen more folk than I did last quarter! hangage is so much fun hahaha. My goal is to really just... be with people, more than before. I FINALLY SAW ASHLEY AND PHIL AND SONDRAYA AFTER 3908 YEARS!!! I have no lab excuse really anymore, and cmon, last quarterness!!! Gotta keep my awesomeness up here. I wanna see new people too.. new people I never really got to hang out with, like people like Vinnie Burns, Yalie, and whatnot.. the extroversion could be intimidating, but gah I can't help myself x). That reminds me to email more people my schedule... will get on that sometime too.

If my steady stream of consciousness garbage is too much for you, then I suppose you haven't read this blog for the years it's been operational. Every couple of many months I have this purge spree (sorta fun I guess, but I'm sure those looking for consistency balk at my madness). Felt I should address that.

I feel in a very steady place in my life, which I've come to really appreciate. There is nothing quite like just hanging out in the lab for example, the crew playing Uno or MASH.. which reminds me of something else

Probably the biggest reason for my coolness of mind and soul is that I have great friends. Like jeha and mahu. I don't tell the people I love that I love them enough. Will get on that too.

hmm.. flow is slowing down.

alright, so to end this barrage of words and neurons exploding in my sky I'll be off, but not before... hmm... I'm thinking of giving this place a makeover. It's been about two years or so, and either I update the goddamn pics or I just start from scratch. Coding htmly css stuff is always fun. I think a makeover is definitely due at some point. I will also make it a definite point to blog at LEAST once a week as the quarter progresses and my undergraduate life here in Riverside winds to a wonderful close. I'm thinking a friday blog about... hot people, outside all the usual luis shenanagins. Yeah.. I already know who to write about first! And posting images of the objections of my affection will only make it more worth coming back to see who rocks me crazy right? Right? Yall into the whole guy talking about sexual things thing? I know Maliha isn't totally into it.. but we'll see who it goes.

Thanks for taking the goddamn time to read this, and I should really thank myself, for finally having the energy and lack of ridiculousness to click on the blog button and typing away. Its been a while. I won't do it again =). adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home