4/23/2007

Now Playing: Rocky Votolato - Alabaster

like a breathe of fresh air :D

Been kinda thrown for a loop lately... so many questions popping in my face begging for answers.

What kind of questions are worth answering nowadays eh? Am I really supposed to take on every possible endeavor this late in the college life game? I feel like lately, I've been constantly focusing on the big questions, the big ideas about life and what's it all mean. But man, these past few weeks, I feel like a 5 year old who wants to play with the cool kids at the sandbox but doesn't know how to.

damn sandbox.. anyway

I recently ran across yet another 'Megaextrovert'. JESUS CHRIST I always get my social-strata-understandingness thrown sideways when I meet one of these people who just... feed on energy (in the good way, not the soul sucker way!). Truth is it is very much interesting to me, how there are people in the world - at this campus for specificity - that are like whoa, hey nice to meet ya let's talk. I like it..

..but I also see how people can be taken aback by such actions, and such people. Sorta unsettling to think that actions by us regs - your everyday crazy Extroverts - can totally propel everybody else into hiding. It sucks! How's a guy to know what's cool to do and say and what's bordercrazy?

I just wanna play with some of the new cool kids I know. bah

btw, Rocky Votolato. The guy has a magic to his music. Makes me wish I wasn't so terribly lazy about learning the geetar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home