4/17/2007

Now Playing: Rilo Kiley - With Arms Outstretched

its 16 miles to the promise land..

its been a pretty nice couple of weeks here on the side of the river. Just uh.. herpahs a little too relaxing, which is already making my bones ache. I should really use the free time I'm getting to do things a good person would do: GRE study, read and practice that book Matt gave me on human energy, play naruto... maybe not so much that one =[

We've dusted off the old board here in the lab and played MASH last week, it was freakin hilarious. ahhh... I have to do more with what I have around here.

That noted, I'm trying realllll hard to keep up with my New Years Resolution (yeah, and it's April I know). It's sorta challenging ya know... to constantly try and outdo myself.

I've always figured that pushing myself out of my comfort zone is the best way to learn and live and grow prosperously... but recently.. I feel like a fucking 5 year old. Trying to get to know certain new people sorta.. is rather daunting. Weird, cuz I can only remember 2 other occasions where I just could not talk to someone. For those random strangers in Riverside, if you see a guy kick his feet around like a nervous little boy around people he thinks are cool.. you've just read his blog.

late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home