4/11/2007

Now Playing: +/- - Fadeout

My final spring 2007 playlist is fucking great. Usually, every playlist I make I make around the start of a new quarter, and there's a very subtle theme throughout. This time around I was sorta conflicted about what to set the tone of life to. At certain points in the winter, I felt like I had to prepare for war ya know, take on the end with a headstrong attitude, but after spring break and whatnot.. my mindset has completely changed.

Now I feel like... like I should enjoy the ride, and make amends with what life has is and will be offering me. Resolution. This is my spring 2007:

note: I really really like to listen to musica in alphabetical order, so actually my playlist not only offers such an order, but it always... sorta seems to make sense that way. Here we go

+/- - Fadeout
The Album Leaf - Streamside
+/- - The Important Thing is to Love
Ambulance LTD - Arbuckle's Swan Song
The Appleseed Cast - Here We Are (Family in the Hallways)
The Arcade Fire - Keep the Car Running
Athlete - Trading Air
The Arcade Fire - Une Annee Sans Lumiere
Badly Drawn Boy - Swimming Pool
Belle & Sebastian - Mornington Crescent
Badly Drawn Boy - All Possibilities
Calexico - Smash
Charlie Brown THEME SONG!!!!! hahaha.. walking through campus with this makes me smile
Explosions in the Sky - So Long, Lonesome
Fielding - Judas
Morrissey - Dear God Please Help Me
Muse - Starlight
Ozma - Immigration Song (Flight of the Bootymechanic)
Red Sparowes - The Soundless Dawn Came Alive as Cities Began to Mark the Horizon
Reeve Oliver - Young and Dumb
Rilo Kiley - With Arms Outstretched
Rocky Votolato - Alabaster
Rogue Wave - California
Rocky Votolato - Goldfield
Secret Machines - 1,000 Seconds
The Shins - Phantom Limb
Sia - Breathe Me
The Shins - Red Rabbits
Silversun Pickups - Dream at Tempo 119
The Stills - It Takes Time
Sufjan Stevens - All The Trees of the Field Will Clap Their Hands
Tokyo Police Club - Be Good
The Velvet Teen - In a Steadman Spray
Sufjan Stevens - To Be Alone With You
The Velvet Teen - Around the Roller Rink

I dunno...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home