3/01/2007

Now Playing: Unforgettable

Before the moment escapes me, I really have to say that one thing I truly want, and have wanted ever since I was really young, is relationships that will last me a lifetime. I just finished seeing the series finale of Will & Grace, and as they got older, and continued to run into each other.. it really struck this hard chord in my heart.

It's something I have always wanted. I remember feeling like it was something I was not capable, or worthy of having. I remember this sad sense of jealousy from seeing others bond. But you know.. the reason I feel I cried is because seeing this stuff on the tv really showed me that one way or another, I have earned the relationships I have, and one day I will be an old man, with his friends - family - by his side.

ah man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home