2/22/2007

Now Playing: +/- - The Important Thing is to Love

This song is going to mean alot to me someday soon.

ahh man. Rainy moonlit nights really bring out the creativity in me, and sometimes the nostalgic.

So I have a question for the number of folks who may come across this. What's your net history? Who's a message boarder, a chatter, does anyone have or have had friends online?

I used to. Back in the days when I felt I could not be myself with friends or with anyone really, back when not a soul knew what my homelife was like, I used to go online with my Sega Dreamcast and my first computer. I used to go to www.wrestlinggames.com, and boy is there a history with me and that place. I met a conundrum of people there back in 2000. I guess most of us were like, 14 or so.. but for years some of the guys I met there were the only people I felt truly comfortable with. I feel a little weird talking about it, but I get constantly reminded that my generation is a pioneer generation, and one day meeting folks online won't have that... sort of stifling impression it's had the past couple of years.

Anyway, the only reason I ask (besides being REALLY interested in you guys' history!) is because I recently bumped into one of these folks.. on facebook. It sorta weirded me out, but also took me back... to a time when I could only be myself with people that couldn't see my face.

I dunno. Rainy days get the best of me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

neeeeeeeerd

8:20 AM  
Blogger Luis said...

haha, you bastard.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home