12/17/2006

Now Playing: Nada Surf - Comes a Time

>_o

Meghann's going away party was a smashin ball bustin unforgettable time. I think we all did the occasion justice =). I'm sure she'll put up the uh, 19268723 pics taken by Mat and Lydia and her in the next few days on facebook. wiiiii

I'd write and talk about how great it was but fuck, my head hurts a wee bit, and I have to pack summore! I am off, going home again until who knows when. Gonna really really miss my apartment and my Riverside here.. and my internet capability, heh. So yeah fellas, for those who come around the blog nowadays, call me at home - I'll be plenty bored and lazy.

Everyone have a great winter break and Happy Holidays. I think everyone deserves it. You'll hear from me eventually. See you in hell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home