11/27/2006

Now Playing: Fielding - The Giant

Other extroverts are exciting to me. I just wanna be around them, feed off the energy people give one another, and THRIVE!!!!. But Megaverts (yes, mega extroverts) are monstrous to a guy like me. UCR Housing would have created some intersting stories for myself if I had joined them after training. I remember always looking forward to being in the Bearcave with these groups of... of people you don't relly meet often. I've lived and been with introverts most of my life so it seemed so amazing to have these folks who LOVE the social scene around me. Looking back it sucks that I didn't join them all, just because of the relationships that could've been. One doesn't come around that calibur a person often, or at least I don't. With all this said, they sure were some intimidating people. I was more in awe than paying attention most of the time. The extreme nature of a person who is everywhere at once with everyone at once, is something I can't handle at first.

Man, how horrified must the rest of the world be of the extrovert, if you have someone like me mumble and stumble like an idiot when I cross a bigger one around campus. It's so.. thought provoking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home