11/05/2006

Now Playing: Brothers & Sisters, on ABC

yeah, more tv makes me feel awesome.

I have a very unattractive pile of things to do this coming week. Specifically, Philosophy of Agency gave me TERRIBLE MIDTERM from hell itself.

Anyway, I realized a few minutes ago that I can take over this universe.. again.. so with two phil138 books lookin me dead in the face, I decided to first read for Clark lab meeting. I'm about halfway done, and I suddenly felt as if, I can handle this. If I lock myself in the bathroom and write out about half of the midterm, I can probably read a ton for Care of the Soul tomorrow.. and then kill myself..

I dunno. This week won't be fun. Gonna go try and conquer the beast again.

oh, and Brighton and Glen are MINE this Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home