11/26/2006

Now Playing: The Album Leaf - The Outer Banks

The previous entry and the following day secured my term paper topic for Glidden's 115 class. I cannot explain how nice the feeling was to come up with a topic I think I can write on, and have it be truly organic in its creation. Everything I write is organic, but this is the first time where the topic comes straight from the noggin.

Thanksgiving was not a bad holiday by any stretch; I got to see the best friend, the soulmate, a bunch of people gathered together just having FUN, and I got to be with my family. What else could you want? Some folks may feel like you have to go out to spend quality time with the people you care about, but those folks are idiots (or don't really have friends...) that which truly matters is simply the company you keep period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home