5/20/2006

Now Playing: Nick Drake - Poor Boy
Today: 660

It's kinda amazing how I can see myself going through these psychological shifts in dimension. As time goes by, it's become rather clear that I am more or less done with the uber-extroversion stage of people-seeking.. and now I like being by myself more times than not! As the UCR kids go touch themselves while bands like The Ataris play @ Spring Splash 2006.. I stroll through the western outskirts of campus to get to my lab, I put on some music, and fall asleep while reading.

The question is always asked, is personality fluid, and if so, does that make most actions phases, part of an endless chain that come together? Or is personality more static, making this recent introverting transition a more permanent change in who I am?

I don't like answering that question. I just like seeing how it all goes, and changes, and stays the same. I think I get better and better everyday. This self-love has gotta explain why I don't like sharing myself with others nowadays, don't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home