5/11/2006

Now Playing: The Ataris - Hero Dies in This One
Today: 730

This two day depression will end this evening. Things to do, for the next three days:

Make appointment, and talk to Professor Reath. Ask what I need to do to do better.

Practice, and succeed, at running Ryan's experiment.

Work out (guess what that 730 is!)

Prioritize, again. I get alot of flack from myself for ordering myself too much (heh who knew right?). I make lists of things to do everyday! But these past weeks ... it's almost as if I have settled it in my head that I want school to end.

That is going to COST ME, BIG TIME, if I don't shape up. Time to seek out the old girlfriend. 3rd floor, by the windows. I can deal with all of this one at a time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

life is not made to be organized detail by detail because there will always be a detial we forgot, or an unexpected event that might just rock our boats if we must follow our list to the T. I think life is made to try your hardest, and enjoy the surprises and the detours and the bumps on the road...maybe this 2 day depression thing is a speed bump in your road telling you "it's okay to slow down. the world wont revolve any faster".
I admire your diligence, but i do not envy your extremely high expectaions of yourself and the feeling of self disappointment when those expectations aren't met.
yes...this sounds too familiar. You told me these same words a few quarters ago, remember? :)
Oh Luis, i miss u so so much. I am in the middle of writing a paper that is due in about 2 hours and a half and your name popped in my mind so i decided to read your blog :) So glad I did...I feel like we are still in touch somehow. hehe
In case you didnt know, which you didnt since i dont have an LJ, this is Lydia! :) hehe,
love live Mengziiiiiiiiiiiiiii
You are such a xunsite. heheh, I love you anyway friend!!!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home