5/10/2006

Now Playing: air of uncertainty

I took the "Tell us how UC it" survey. That survey was pretty interesting... made me wonder how the UCs TRULY stack up against one another. Took longer than I thought it would too.

So, outside of a nice time with my cuz, stealing some coupons because I get no such mail, today tanked. It tanked bad. I think we all left both of those situations pretty down, and left us feel like we were in more limbo than we thought. I mean dude! Where do you go from here after you have become invested in this thing.. with time telling you that you have not much time left?

I thought maybe applying the philosophy FORMATA to this situation would help. But to be honest, sometimes logical thinking isn't the greatest tool. THERE, I SAID IT. Must integrate and process. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home