2/13/2006

Now Playing: The Arcade Fire - My Heart is an Apple

things feel so awesome when you work forever to achieve them.

I was browsing AIM and saw that doris had this like, rate thing on yourself thing. Saw she took it from cuz, so I ended up doing it for both of them. Found the things interesting. It asks you to rate the top 5/6 best and worst features about said person. That was kind of hard. I don't usually think of bad features about doris or maria. Not consciously I suppose. I made one of each [best/worst] for myself.

I am so elated that my patience [my hidden, hidden hidDEN patience] has paid off, and tomorrow I'll gift myself something so cool. Today I spent some time thinking of past relationships. I wore something Meg gave me. I thought of relationships that never came to be. I thought of Ashley. I also thought of what to do for tomorrow. I don't do anything when I'm single, cept be my sister's valentine. But she's all old and 11 now, too cool for her brother, so I thought hey. I am going to treat myself. A nice gift for being so awesome [based on my standards]. A nice dinner for never eating fancy dinners take away xmas and thxgiving. A nice, easy day.

I think we all deserve one of those once in a while. k. adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home