1/18/2006

Now Playing: nothing, but pain and soreness

So instead of caving to my old affinity for it, I skipped out on the Dashboard concert here at UCR yesterday. That's got to be the first important concert I miss here! ehh. It was worth noting.

Instead, cuz and I accomplished one of the 100 things a student must do while at UCR: we did ab attack with Dr. Clute.

yeah. body hates me right now for the millenias of neglect. Can't properly do anything at the moment. All of this means we're going back. It was definitely a difficult but fun experience, and I couldn't stop laughing at all the groans coming out of everyne, including me! It was MADNESS THATS WHAT IT WAS

man. ok. need to die some more now. Fun times. I wonder what's left to do on the 100 things @ UCR list.. maybe go sleep under the trees somewhere?

and onto the most important thing to happen in January:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBEL!!! I love you so much baby. You're krazy, baby. You make me happy, angry, confused, and thankful, especially thankful. You're like a little jar with components of all our family mixd into one terrible, but awesome blend. Yes.. you heard me. But seriously - I love you. Here's you and mom being cute, and in color. Cuz I ache too much to make it black and white. Ok, time to shower. byeeee



wait. you're 11 now.

holy shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home