1/06/2006

Now Playing: +/- - The Declaration of Independence

ahhhh. Here we are again.

I ended the year on great terms. Had a great quarter [with a 3.9 GPA]. Had a great time being me in one of the greatest places for me to be. Got closer to my cuz, which is awesome. Lydia, too. Had a ball with my friends [oh, with no partying ONCE!.. a good thing heheh?]. Going to different depths and different places with those you care about is fulfilling. I love it, man. The most awesome thing of all, is I ended the year with the realization that nothing really can stop me.. from doing anything.. except for those pesky legal matters. *hits forehead*

2006 looks like it's going to give me the freedom to do what I do best - I've been on a roll in so many ways, that year after year things get better and better.. God, don't make me stop now. I can't stop now, I WON'T!

...I wish I had my cd player with me though! >_< blarr!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home