12/25/2005

Now Playing: Badly Drawn Boy - Life Turned Upside Down

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday goodness everyone. I had a really awesome, nice and simple Christmas day with my family, and I loved it. I hope you guys did too. Definitely one to remember =)

now that my parents and sister have gone to bed, and my brother is scratching himself while messing around with his computer, I decided to get my computer to WORK. And I did. Then I checked Growl for my grades - Izzy, I'll call ya :D. Reorganized my music collection - all 15 gigs of it.

I updated my facebook, too [finally finally].. and I decided hey I'm bored. I'm going to add some albums to le facebook. I thought hey - let's do a retrospect on high school for once. I never look back anymore. Ever.

I got sadder and sadder, not because of what I was reminded of when I saw all these old pictures. I noticced that as time has gone by, I ad less and less pictures to upload in the first place. I realized it was sadness I was feling in my heart; it was a reminder that everything is different. That's what stopping to look back does. I also realized that I have some phone calls to make.

But it's all gravy. As 2005 ends.. well, as everything ends, there is always something awesome to look forward to. I didn't get to make my quarterly climb up the C this past fall.. a sign that I didn't give myself the time to reflect these past 3 months? Maybe, maybe not. Have a great rest of the year. I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home