11/16/2005

Now Playing: The Arcade Fire - Headlights Look Like Diamonds

As Doris and I were slowly withering away due to allergies, Blair comes in and reminds me of the greatest fact of life: I have the most party-less social life, ever. Even in our psyclique, we don't party. I have no... time to party like years before? No se. But he does and I hate him for it. And for having a hottub, and STILL working to become a PC for housing. What a strange boy.

Yes, I make it a note to remember when people I wish I saw more often are encountered. I miss the feeling last year had. Talking to my BABYYY Kaci after running off reminded me of thie fact of life number 2: things are going way too fast. Someone smoke the shit out of me. I quit being motivated.

well, I'll try. no... no I won't. blah to trying to be efficient.

Speaking of which. Girl moments are awesome. We had like 3 in a row today.

Anyway this is for Matt: Izzy and I are going to attempt this awesome thing he came up with: Socratic Pillow fights. I think you'd be down for some good awesome discussion. You get much of that up in le Davis?

alright. This was a very disorganized post. It's a start! Now to not study and fail and just drink! hah... ok. maybe not. It's library time.

And Blair is hot. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home