10/25/2005

Now Playing: The Walkmen - Bows and Arrows

I had the greatest weekend. Man, definitely a keeper. One of those experiences you can't do justice to by telling people about it.

School is blazing by once again, and yesterday, all I could think about was the summer. Specifically, talking to Izzy on the fone throughout it. I was laying against the frame of my bed as I remembered how many shitty things happened to him while he was doing the Bear Facts thing. And how a lot of it rang a bell with me.

I guess I had let it slip my mind as school started because Ismael is much mroe resilient than I am. But remembering it all now.. once again I feel that Willie is not worth his time, or my time. Man, the fact that people can bust a ... a thing like that onto someone, trying to rally troops against them and leaving them out? That shit really puts the human potential on the bad side of the spectrum. I couldn't stand for it when it happened to me. And as one of my best friends, I can't stand for it when it happens to someone like Ismael.

Yep, all I did was write, run and think yesterday, and nap. No reading ahead or anything. Oh well. A few priorities have gained more momentum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home