10/15/2005

Now Playing: Jack Johnson and Rilo Kiley... on PBS

this week makes the return of various stuffs, each with their own grand entrance:

- LAURA RILEY. Wants me to join Student Conduct. And ya know what ... I just may

- LAB. madness. I missed it. No Fundermental Fun with Funder lab til winter. fun times..

- Some nice down time. Like with everyone, and it's been cool. Tonight, Izzy picked me up and we went over to Ashley and Phil's, saw the most .... confusing film ever [Domino], and a whole bunch of other stuff. We went to the new place, Dog Out [which brought forth the return of Blair to Ashley and myself], to the Ralpha Krappa house with cuz, and yeah.

Actually the one thing I dig alot about this quarter is there's always some time to spend with someone. No joke either, it's pretty sweet, and makes me happy. I just wish Izzy wasn't so busy, though.

- CLASS CACA - stupid homeworks every week. More reading than thought possible.

I should say right here then, that with all these weekly caca readings, I have no steady time to keep going on The Fountainhead. This pisses the shit out of me. I actually wanna write about it, soon soon.

- um... I missed something?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog! I will be sure to tell my readers about it! I have a site gain muscle mass lose fat . I have some good articles on #KEYWORD## that you can read and some are reprintable for quality sites like yours if you need material for your readers some time!

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home