9/26/2005

Now Playing: Sia - Breathe Me

one of those songs that makes you pause for a moment and think.

I'm back in Riverslide, and it feels kind of good. My attic [heh] is taking shape, and the fact that I don't have a complete 4th wall is becoming less annoying. Honestly, the biggest thing about the new living arrangement is having to adjust from going to Izzy, whom for all purposes was and is awesome, to a stranger. AND SHARING A BATHROOM.

Aw well. Like someone said, college is all about the awful living experiences.

I miss home already..

but this is good and it will be good. I went out with some of my clique last night, and that probably sealed the deal; that nothing but the place I go to bed has changed. That's comforting =). Hope my friends like my new roommate Scott.. and I hope I do, too.

ok bye bitches. Come visit my attic!

ps. 11.53am: I think my roommate and I talked for almost 3 hours 0_0. He's a nice guy. Everyone be nice andstuff yea? Oh and once again my streak continues... none of my roommates enjoys the party scene. meh. But good times! Living here won't be bad at all =). Izzy, take this quiz I stole from Matt

You scored as Existentialism. Your life is guided by the concept of Existentialism: You choose the meaning and purpose of your life.



?Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does.?

?It is up to you to give [life] a meaning.?

--Jean-Paul Sartre



?It is man's natural sickness to believe that he possesses the Truth.?

--Blaise Pascal



More info at Arocoun's Wikipedia User Page...

Existentialism

80%

Hedonism

75%

Utilitarianism

70%

Strong Egoism

55%

Justice (Fairness)

55%

Kantianism

50%

Divine Command

30%

Apathy

15%

Nihilism

10%

What philosophy do you follow? (v1.03)
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you!!!!!! You have been selected!!! hahaha, long time no talk. whats up! i will be in riverside sometime in october, hope to see ya'll!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home