9/29/2005

Now Playing: Death Cab for Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark

=*)

This summer was another good one. Never again, though, ever.

I had my first 3 guests ever in my little nook at Bannockburn today. Man, having Doris then Ismael then Bryan over made me happy. The viewing of our Law & Order: RH video was good times too. With classes starting up again, things are going to pick up nicely even more. Every day I've been with a slew of my friends, which has made this small transition almost a .. breeze. Judging by my company of the past few days in Rivercity.. this is going to be a good year. I miss living with the Izza, but no worries. I'll sleep on his counseling chair someday.

My room is fine. I get the same "ohhhhhh..........." reaction from the majority, which to me is cute. You get what you pay for most of the time in life.. and this one's no different. Me? I pay for the Asbestos.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the fudge does RH stand for?? ride home? explain. Is there some breed of law and order that i am currewntly unaware of?

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home