9/30/2005

Now Playing: Badly Drawn Boy - Fall in a River

haha, this song is awesome, for I am a badly drawn boy, and we have all fallen into a river...side... thing. Ok it sounded much more awesome in my head.

Today ends week......1? Of classes? Does it? Hell.

It was so nice seeing everyone back into, or kinda into, the swing of things. Seeing so many faces in classes that I knew. There's a definite growing sense of a retarded community amongst the psych majors. Aside from the rivalries, I guess.

Doris teaching me about pepsi floats was the tastiest part of my day. Getting all these STAFF kids coming up to me telling me how Housing missed out on hiring me was a nice shot in the ego for me (and I LIKE it!). Really though, what made my day..

..was just being with some of the best friends I have. Goddamn. We're really not alone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it. Maybe it's just me but that makes no sense. Explain...

I have a free sales letter templates site.
It pretty much covers free sales letter templates related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're funny :)

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home