8/17/2005

Now Playing: The Velvet Teen - Four Story Tantrum

thanks so so soo much to everyone who called, everyone who scribbled on my wall, who texted me, who hugged me and made me feel great today. Even if you didn't i's okay. I only really had a few celebrated birthdays =)

I suppose right now is the time when I should reflect and evaluate what my life has meant and has been for the past 20 years. But I don't... feel the need to

I have great friends. Few but mighty. I have family. I have my health. So much to live for.. I don't know what where I'm headed most of the time, but that's fine by me. All I know is that it's exciting just going

I feel like I'm gyping myself and my captive audience by not posting a ton of pictures. No worries.

My life has been this awesome coaster of good, great, awful and all unforgettable. If we ever had a moment or two together, I'll always be thankful for it and for your company. EVERYTHING has come together, all the madness, in a mish mash (haha mish) to make me who I am today. I love who I am, man.

Thanks for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home