8/13/2005

Now Playing: Incubus - Just A Phase

this song reminds me of first quarter. Just me, walking around campus.

You know before freshman year.. I didn't know I had a cousin on the other side of the valley that just so happened to go to Riverside too!

Maria C Erives, Mcuzzzzz, Happy Birthday. This day is for you despite your hatred for it >:D

hold on

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUZ!!!!!!

ok

I kinda don't know where to start because it's all supposed to be kind of unspoken and obvious, what I think and feel about you. I mean in grand total, all I can say is, that you're the most awesome person I know, not because we have this habit of .... hm, doing and acting and thinking in the EXACT same way (although thats creepy aveces, it is mighty awesome).

I think it's because of everything else we've shared that truly bring out why I feel this way about you. We've tried, and succeeded, in climbing mountains together.



I don't mean Box Springs Mountain either. There's this connection between us that I feel people envy sometimes, and it's something really special. It kicks us both in the butt sometimes, but it doesn't matter. The good stuff that makes you Maria always outweighs any of the neg that is bound to happen when two people like us are together. You're funny! Goofy and histerical, sometimes it's creepy ;D



not in the ahhhh creepy way, but creepy because.. I don't know of anyone next to myself to pull out random stuff and go krazy with the ha-has. haha. I spelled ha-has

Charming side aside, you have your serious side, which I should've learned a long time ago means to leave you be to do the introspecty thing (because that's exactly how I am, too). Our relationship aside, there's still so much to know about you. Your brain is a journal I can't steal >_<



and that's fine. I don't wanna be caca smothery more than I may come off as sometimes. I'm sorry. But you just.. fascinate me, in the izzy ''whoa why is this person so amazing and my friend'' kind of way. That's probably why I feel inferior sometimes. This feeling of awe I don't get from myself, but that vibes off of you.

Anyway I'm just wasting your time on the day you don't wish attention onto yourself (who are you, joey?). Nobody else knows me like you do. Nobody else knows when I'm upset, hungry, or LYING. puta. I realized a long, long time ago why you piss me off so much sometimes.



Because you do things that I see myself doing. Bad things that irritate me about myself. I wish you wouldn't do them. I guess I should start with yelling at myself on those, eh?



we fight, and we have our tough times, and I'm a huge jackass..

but I love you, prima.



Have an awesome day cuz. Now clean your room, eat some FOOD, stop watching gilmore caca, and thennnnn have an awesome day =D.



you climber of mountains. I still don't mean UCR mountain.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey luis, i don't know if you even use this anymore, but i was googling myself to see what came up and found it again. its been practically 3 years since you made that post! anyway, i just wanted to say that it was really sweet and awesome birthday wishes there. i don't remember if i said that before, but thank you. you're right though, we do think too much alike, and i think i did feel smothered which is probably why i was so mean to you for a while and i am sorry for that. i miss you and i hope you are doing well in mexicoooo. have you run into any more of the family you didn't know you had down there? they all should be erives-es too! i know my one cousin is in the same area as you, his name is also luis! but actually jose luis aka pepito except i think he doesn't wanna be called that anymore so i guess he's just jose. same age as us or 1 yr younger, no me recuerdo. anyways you might not even see this but you are sorely missed up here! byeeeeeee <3 Me

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home