6/18/2005

Now Playing: Jimmy Eat World - Nothing Wrong

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGHANN!!!!!!

Meghann Perez is one half of the superforce Leghann, the greatest megapower to ever hit Rivertucky. Meghann's awesome. She's quirky and does alot of random stuff, like.. going on random food runs, or creating awesome parties, playing drunken twister, or watching [eww] One Tree Hill. blegh. Regardless, all of these things make Meghann endearing =). I like to chase her when in a drunken stupor sometimes.

File Photo:


I hope you have an awesomeawesomeawesome time and day and SUMMER AND LIFE MEGHANN!!!!! Bonfire soon!!!!! Man. I really was blessed getting to have such awesome people in my building last year. I used to think I was random and evil and strange.. but I think after meeting great kids like Meghann, I know I aint alone. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home