6/06/2005

Now Playing: Jack Johnson - Better Together

Yesterday morning I woke up at 11am [i think..] and I serenaded one of my closest friends ever. She was at breakfast [with her red-everythinged boyfriend] so I let her go and I went about my day. I started to clean, and in the setting up of boxes and sorting out my life according to box size.. I found my yearbook.

Before I threw up a little in my mouth, I sat on my butt in front of my awesome broken bike machine, and started zooming through the signed pages. I really don't like to reminisce on a constant everyday basis. But I came across one of my favorite entries ever, which was written months after high school was over. It was from Jenny. After reading and re-reading it, I had this rush go through the back of my neck. I started to remember all the good times, the bad, ugly, and I had to stop myself.

I'm glad I have a friend like Hotcakes because, she's a testimony to the saying that nothing has to end if you don't want it to. Things can march on. And here we are; whether we're far from one another or not, we always find time for each other. In a world where everyone has absorbed themselves into new things, I'm glad we can always find a little time to keep the people we value with us for the trip.



Thanks flem. I believe all roads lead to the same place. We may be traveling in two different directions, call it what you want, but that hasn't stopped me one bit from seeing what a great girl you are, and are becoming. If only you'd eat with me at Ma's.



20 year old as of June 5th, 2005. sickkkkkkkk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home