6/02/2005

Now Playing: 13 minutes of magic

alright, what's seriously fucking wrong with this place. Riverside I love you, but what the FUCK is wrong with you. Raining in June. Hard. At 7am.

don't it seem like I only have time to point out the rain around here? =)

truth is, so many things about my everyday are worth pointing out. Many a thing has been going on, both on the internal and external side of affairs. Definitely ashamed of myself for letting more than a few go without going batty-eyed about them on the blog. oh well.

I think the fact that it's cold, rainy, and I'm fully awake at this exact moment make it the perfect moment to break the silence on here. So what's going on with me? Aside from many semi-all-nighters, costume parties, hangage with the peoples, finishing training, mending a pissed off heart, trying to get more than a 3.5, geting random UCR awards and 12672302633278 little things going on in my life that make me stop and space out trying to make sense out of them...

I'm alright. Which is cool. I've been burnt out since week 6. And here I am *waves*. heh.. sometimes you wanna share so much and ask so many questions, that it becomes kind of futile to try and go back ands ask them all when their time has passed. It's definitely reflecto time soon. With cuz, izzy, doris and myself going up to the C soon, I'll be giving myself that opportunity once again to piece the life puzzle again. Yeah, I could indeed do all that from right here.. but perhaps I don't want to.

See you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home