4/25/2005

Now Playing: The Velvet Teen - Your Last Words

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man what a great day with a GREAT concert =)

Habib and I spent our evening at the Glass House, to see The Velvet Teen, w/ The Good Life, Bella Lea, & Consafos [omgfreakout&^%$#]. Hadn't seen them since they came to UCR in the fall, and that was the first time I ever heard them, so it was a pretty big thing to see them again.

Habib bought me two shirts!

I will never, ever be as scenester as the fucks at these concerts, man. Habib and I stuck out like whores at church.

I got to meet Josh from The Velvet Teen!!!!!!! *eeeeeeeeee* I shook his hand, told him I ... love them, and all that grand stuff, and yeah. So awesome.

Emo boys making out in front of us was definitely one of the greatest moments I have ever witnessed. Why? Because they looked like fucking twins

I saw some other UCR kids at the concert. At least I think I did. Must make friends

The concert itself was fucking awesome. The bands whom played before were pretty good too. I got Habib to buy one of their cd's so I can rip it soon ^_^. The Velvet Teen was fucking amazing, and we were just feet away. Judah is awesome, and had a cast over two of his fingers, so someone else did guitar duties for him as they dazzled us emo kiddies. They were all awesome. And they all noticced I was singing to the music [well, in MY mind hahaha], so they'd look at me and that was pretty fuckin cool. Habib has a crush on Casey, the drummer. At least his calm and collected drumming. yep.

I need to see them again, soon. Quite a way to treat myself eh?? Cconert in the middle of the quarter. To compensate, now I have to work my bum off once again. At least I got an awesome break for good behavior. man... such a great ass time. must digest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home