4/08/2005

Now Playing: Ozma - Maybe In An Alternate Dimension (Flight Of The Bootymetronome)

So I've been struck with the madness.

This madness doesn't ''follow me'', it becomes me. I am the madness when I let it seep a little too far into my thought processes and it invades my senses. ha.. it's like Azaka's birthday party.. I am possessed, and my articulations, feelings, and my PERSONA all change. I am not myself. Wait, no. How am I not myself? *repeats to self* ...

I love meeting new people, making new friends, hanging out with said people, and continuously cultivating my current relationships. Sadly, I lack patience, patience, and hmm patience. My ambitions get the best of me, always.

things are good.great.no.strange.butnew.ihavenoidea. I enjoy being busy, but I'm stuck in these.. situations that I am far too anxious and far too much of a dreamer to .. get over? Forget about? What are you supposed to do ya know, when you've beat the band, proven the naysayers wrong, and now you've hit a slump?

This particular slump is a kicker, and probably the biggest reason, is because I seriously have such little time to actually feel it through, and I can't.. process.. all I can DO is feel, and act aloof, and out of sync with the rest of the kids around here, who each have their own madness over them.

Spring fucking madness.

ps. going out and being with manda til 2am is amazing. It is madness.. but I really like that kind of madness

4 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:45 AM  
Blogger Luis said...

theeseXayone: icantgetoverashleyihatemyclassesimbusyigetnotimeforhangingoutwithfriendsimlonelyimstressedandblairwonteverhangoutwithmeandyeahlifeisstrangerightnow
theeseXayone: phew*
PunkyBrewster132: k
theeseXayone: im
theeseXayone: and >:o
PunkyBrewster132: oh.
theeseXayone: and
theeseXayone: and *&^%$#@$%^#@$%^&$#$@#!^%*&
PunkyBrewster132: lol.
PunkyBrewster132: well, ashely isnt worth it, you dont need girls right now. your classes don't suck that bad. we get cell animation. wahoo. everyone is busy, and i hate it too, but thats college. and try to make time to hang out with people and if not then spend time resting from being so busy. don't be lonely, find people to be with. people aren't meant to be alone. stress is natural, just breathe and take it one step at a time, i dont know who blair is but if she wont hang out with you then screw her and life that is never strange bores.
PunkyBrewster132: phew.
theeseXayone: haha
theeseXayone: blair is a boy.
PunkyBrewster132: him

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the words of the great Nike commercial: Just Do It. Nothing is more counterproductive to personal development then over analyzing, especially when it comes to yourself. You have become like modern medicine, you are able to detect what is wrong with an amazing degree of precision and accuracy, but you do absolutely nothing to remedy the situation. Just live life, do stuff; do not focus on yourself too much. Rumination is bad times. And I would like to say that luckily I am not experiencing this madness you speak of. Not every one is in the same rut as you. And by the way all you seen to have time for is processing and all that, you had time to write in your blog. Getting over yourself is hard to do when you have so little else to worry about.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Luis said...

you're right. Nobody develops as a person by constantly thinking. I'm so glad you're not receiving the ''madness'' ismael - you're very good at focusing on your goals and what needs to be accomplished. But hey, I do not only have time for this business! I guess I just made time [check the time I blogged] to kind of orient myself as to where I am. But hey, it's time to get to work, no?

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home