4/15/2005

Now Playing: Ozma - Immigrant Song [Flight of the Bootymechanic]

ahhhh small break, small break.

Been thinking alot about the madness that is the spring quarter of 2005 up to this point, as I go through each and everyday doing.. whatever it is I actually do

observations, because I lack a notepad:

- I'm retarded. Wait, no. So as of a few weeks ago, one day in bio34 I heard someone call out my name, but me and my blindness didn't get to see who it was. And ever since [literally, this has been a weeks long thing], I hear voices. I hear my name being called out. And it's weird, and it makes me look like more aloof than ever, but yeah. I wonder if I made up the whole calling out thing from bio, too.

- 19 units is too much

- Why is it I can totally talk to girls I'm attracted to and be all evil and flirty, but when I wanna make a new friend, or just talk to ANYONE new, I'm a retard and shy?? aiya, I make no sense.

- Go to hell Barbarian, straight to hell.

- Lab is awesome, but I caught myself in something bad. Well, not necessarily bad, but just.. noteworthy. See, I work for Dr. Burgess in the psych[o!] dept, and it's been great. Jon and Zana are cool, the other RAs are fun [like Jen and Christin!], and overall it's been really chill. However. Be it because of one reason or another, I used to make fun of Burgess, and maybe it is all situational that my mindframe has been changed. I'm not the only one who falls into that kind of pattern [I recall other RAs dissing their respective Professors before they all suddenly decided to love them], but dang. Can that be avoided? We all look so shallow doing that kind of thing. I need to sort that out.

- When I'm in a group with people I consider vastly superior to me.. I shut up, because since I think at light speed anyway, anything I say just solidifies my stance as the group moron. Why is that? Such an inferiority complex within friends. should ponder that for a while

- STAFF alternate seminar is pissing me off, heh. I love my staff friends, but dude, someone seriously hates the shit out of me to place me in the small section group with the TWO people I ... yeah... nevermind there.

- Having crushes is lamelamelamelamelame &*#@$$#^& I DONT LIKE IT

- Car rides and walks that end at almost 3am.. I think it's those kind of times that I like the most out of college. Well that, and that awful, horrid lady who served us at Burger King. She was a dude, dude. But hey, everything else was great. Thanks, Sarah :)

- I should not blog again. I should've read 90875643 chapters today.. maybe after a nap. NAPPAGE!!!!! I missed ya so :D.

ps. The Velvet Teen: April 24th. WHy the hell haven't I found someone to go to this thing with me?? *rots away* Cmon fellas.. how could you not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home