4/24/2005

Now Playing: Our Lady Peace - Are You Sad?

dude. This song really takes me back to last year. *reminisce*

you're going to be so pissed once the granda gorda puta tells you I put this up.. but eh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY! =)

I know you hated my extraversion last year. The bringing in all of K building into our room [along with I and E building]. The bugging you when you wanted to listen to your shitty ass Slipknot. The Habib next door. You know you can complain and say whatever you want, but for every little quirky thing we had between us as people, there was the awesome stuff, like the random keeping-me-awakes til 3am, the defending me, when the journal madness occured, and you being drunk, which I believe to be amazing.

You and I got to taste the college experience together as roommates. And while philosophically, we may differ on various things, that didn't stop me from having a great time with you. I'm glad I got to live with you, because it really helped me gauge alot of things, about people, and about myself. If only you didn't... play Halo... oh god.

Have a good one Joey.



and I lied, I have more than just the two pictures of you. But you like the attention dontcha?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home