4/26/2005

Now Playing: Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter

gonna play this one alot 8-)

Things on my mind, on this late night 26th of april:

- greg wants to hang out in our group from last year. that is soooo... cool =) so guys, we should all go get food sometime and catch the hell up

- "I can't take my eyes off of you.." I hate this song, so much..

- I was reminded about the more than obvious conclusion, as to why cuz and i argue like... family.. I will write about it someday

- I did something alot of people would think is awkward, and I messaged someone on facebook.. because I'm shy and stupid

- i hate my classes.

okay, seems substantial no? Perhaps I have too much on my mind to structure and jot down in any real order or anything. eh.

ps. and izzy is right. When someone out-extraverts an extravert, it sends you for a spin. Damned krazys out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home