3/03/2005

Now Playing: The Velvet Teen - Sartre Ringo

week 9 guys, week 9. Gonna finish strong.

I aced my microecon midterm, outscording Mr Jamieson ahahaha.. that was fun. Alot of things are fun times. But things are coming to a close. I won't have ANY class with Blair or Ashley next quarter :(.. that fuckin suuuucks. No it REALLY DOES

so its just a matter of time before my most hectic and difficuly quarter comes to a close. Don't know what to think of it. We're all in different places so it seems it was the best thing for me to do, to keep myself immensly busy and just work on bringing my GPA back to amazing, even if at the expense of partying.

I'm gonna climb UCR mountain once finals are over. And Imma go early, so I can find the way to get all the way up, and then just... sit there and finally sort out so many things fluttering around in my head. It'll be fun times.

Man.. no class with Ashley or Blair or .. do you realize what this means??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home