3/08/2005

Now Playing: The Postal Service - The District Sleeps Alone Tonight

this song is so winter quarter 2004. :)

Alright, super brief update:

- Ashley Tone and Izzy got STAFF JOBS!!!! HAHAHA!!!!! YAY! She's an RA, he a PC. booya putas. Ashley Brackins and I were given alternate staff positions. Which is still good, because alot of current STAFFies have told me that they were alts at the start.. and now look at em, in their... reslife glory. Good times. Won't celebrate yet :D More to come on that

- I am beyond crush. It's called romantic feelings :(

- I am .. excelling.

- Botanical Gardens, trip to the C, drugs sex and rock n ROLL.. these last two weeks will be gooda shiz, they will!! SO back I go to my second psych paper. Cal me! Find me! Limited time only, I'm around while supplies last, G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home