3/17/2005

Now Playing: Ben Folds - Still Fighting It

They're dating.

And maybe that's a good thing. A great thing. I always liked using the term that the concept of love was.. a battlefield. I never liked it. I guess it isn't for me anyway right? I should be about the studying, and the socializing, and not bother with these feelings.. of wanting companionship

I didn't ask for any of this, but that's the way some things go. Whatever. I'm gonna get over it. I was this close to telling her, ya know.. and I don't.. develop feelings just for anyone. But it's okay, it really is. I'm just gonna drop the subject. I have so much else to focus on, I guess, so I'll be a-okay, and still crack my jokes, and do my thing..

..But yeah. Even I get lonely sometimes. This was probably that reminder, that even the great supposed ''extrovert'' feels alone. But okay enough of this bullshit, I'm going to climb to the fucking top of UCR's Box Spring Mountain, take my goddamn journal, and just let it all flow through me atop the windy passes of the big yellow C. This situaiton of mine is unfortunate aint it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home