2/27/2005

Now Playing: The Flaming Lips - One More Robot

on the 25th was my bright one's special special day :)



I love you bright eyes :DDDDDD I canNNOT WAIT to see you again

today is my roomie izzy's special awful day



he's the greatest you guys, even if he attacks me with knives, spills water on my floor and is mad at me for not writing about him in my journal. hahahaha. 20!!!!

I seriously suggest everyone click here for probably the best poem I have EVER read, ever. ever. If you knew the reason for why he wrote it that way.. you'd get it ;D.


Anyway skool is almost up, and I swear, soon, someday, I will post this huge log to make up for this quarters lack of, and I'll answer those blog questions I posted a long time ago [i swear]. Gimme some time to finish this bullshit up I call winter quarter and we'll see how great it will have been to wait for me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home