2/10/2005

Now Playing: cd playaaaaa

I are currently in the lovely Science Library here, almost done with my first EVER APA style psychology research paper =). Yep.. one more section guys. Be proud! This is tedious and difficult! Anyway, I breifly got on one of the computers here [as mine is about to equal my relationship with life [tattered, and it breaks sometimes, but it always works out somehow]. hahehehe.

So I check my mail and I got an email from my favorite TA EVER, Mike from psych 11. Michael!!!! Took him long enough to reply ot my last email, eh. In it he pretty much proves to me that all people in our decorated psych department are gossip whores. We had just taken our psych midterm this past monday, and when I walked out [first one to walk out], I told one of the TAs that it was way too short and too easy. So I walk away. Now today Mike tells me how everyone knows what I said, him included, and now I'm probably going to get my ass handed to me on the next exam for my retarded comment =D. Good times.

didn't mean to write so much.. I just thought that was funny

anyway since I'm here, and I feel like taking me a little break, let me catch you up on life around these parts.

While this quarter has kept me quite busy and hectic, it's been a really.. productive one. Last quarter was too, but in totally different ways. This quarter, I have fallen for people, one by one, and it's sad.. cuz thinks it's cute, I think it makes me weak and emo-gloomy. I've partied, talked, and done alot of work, yet I haven't had much time to just... think. With the world spinning around me, putas banning me from places on campus, and me on my road to potential RA-ship, I just haven't made time to be like oh, this is where I am, and wow it's.. different.

sucks sometimes, no? I can't reach that mental and social balance I crave. eh well. I like where I am at the moment. Sometimes. You know what we gotta do though?

We gotta climb all the way up to that C bastard mountain, man. That's.. what I wanna do. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home