1/14/2005

Now Playing: The Velvet Teen - Penicillin [It Doesn't Mean Much]

So today was yet another really nice day. I'm on a roll here!

Classes were blagh. Jay and I really shouldn't be in an 8am class. It just doesn't add up. Clapping and tapping so early in the day makes luis very very ill to his brain. Econ was bleh too, because it was econ, Blair stays in his bed sleeping AGAIN, but hey! So Greg is in econ too! Gregory Andrew Cho hahaha oh man I missed Gregory. So he ash and I tried to pay as much attention as we can to a short indian man with an awful accent.

Before my last class, I got to be with Lydiaaa and that was awesome. We went to the philosophy department and I declared my minor in it. Step 1 to becoming the new Mr. Linn is in progress! ahaha. Man. The thing about this quarter that really keeps me upbeat, is how I'm easily pulling off this balance thing. I've been hanging out more with people I wanna be with, and if that's not a picker upper, que es? So Lydia and I talked here n there, I laughed really loud at her little um.. encounter, and I just hung out in the girls' apt and then cuz's apt til le class time. Cuz's friends are insane. I like them..

Religious bullshit studies was eh, alright. I'm the only guy I know in that class, so that's awkward. But so many hotties are in there! And now MEGHANN is in there!!! ahhh good times. More people make me more... tolerating of this awful lecture.

So Rach Meghann and I take le trolley back to Grand Marc, and it's the Express Line, so I freak out because of undisclosed reasons and yeah it was fun. Meghann made spaghetti!!! You ROCK so bad megadeth. We all chowed down as poor Rachel slowly died, and then Lydia told me about Gerardo and his Lydia poem and now I'm on this quest to like.. write my own

Alright, so this entry was very ''and then this and that''. But having so many little good things happen just brings a smile to my face and this warm calm feeling. Like talking to Lydia is awesome, and you know, just little things that happen really can make someone's day. In this case, they're making my quarter pretty good.. now if only like.. classes made my quarter pretty good too.. music quiz tomorrow, I really should go collapse on le bed. adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home