1/24/2005

Now Playing: The Velvet Teen - Death

Matt, I really think you'd like The Velvet Teen. You listen to Rammstein, man! Obviously you're accepting of... diverse music. hehe

I had to flake on Joe this weekend. sad times, I'm sorry Don.

Being back at school is awesome. I love UCR. Random though there

Oh, and so, for any CHS kiddies, remember Juan Medina? Yeah, the OTHER mexican kid in Core yeah. He messaged me today!!! And it was such a brian trip, because I haven't seen him since end of 11th grade,and wow. What can I really say ya know. He was all saying how he misses me and whatnot. That's kinda cool. How fucking different and jaded were we back then huh?? hahaha. Nostalgia

....how fucking badly put together is this entry? Pretty bad I know. But I bet you liked the change of pace. bye

oh... and talking to Brighton is the best way to end every evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home