1/12/2005

Now Playing: Jimmy Eat World - The World You Love

ok, time to sort out life breifly, and shit:

Psych 12: gonna be fun. Izzy, Cuz, Laurie, Patrice, and new people.. it's gonna be alright. APA style papers each at like 12 pages DOES concern me, but I will ACE THIS CLASS! I will just need a little guidance and I will pay extra attention to detail. I really like this class! And I think I already made myself to be the awkward guy who says awful things that make people laugh during lecture. good times. Watch out Psi Chi

Econ 3: sucks balls. BALLS!@ Thankfully I'm not alone in that class either, with Ashley and Blair to keep me company through the agony. Turns out I'm not the only loser who had to take the awful 7 - 8pm discussion either. Blair and I were like ..''wtf are you doing here?'' woot! (stfu cuz) With a little uh, clarity and less sleeping through class, I'll survive. I also get to see Lydia for like 5 seconds right before discussion, so yay

Religious Studies 12: sucks balls as well. It appears to be a reoccuring theme here. Like I said though, Luis is crafty and isn't alone! Cuz, Karina, Ash, HOPEFULLY MEGHANN and stuff round out the bevy of ladies I get to die in class with. This class sucks sucks sucks. Cube Master G is in my discussion and that sucks balls... and yeah. I really don't like half my classes this quarter. No, I HATE half of them!!!

Music 1: I kinda like it. I am learning to read le music, which is fun and now I know what the note thingies mean! Jay and uh, new Jay are in there with me so it's alright I suppose. This class is very much a memorization/practive class, and I need to keep that in mind. Or I will die.

Emerging Leaders: ok, so like I really don't need this program whatsoever, but Ash is in it, and she's awesome, and a new friend so I'm gonna stick with it. It's just a resume-bulder, which isn't bad, but taking an extra course is well, extra baggage. bleh bleh bleh type type type

This quarter will be about balance. I will read. READ! Movie nights on Tuesdays everyone! Next week is I <3 Huckabees so don't miss it and join us! ahhh But I also wanna partyyyy and socializeeee so well, everyone help me fit ''life'' into life! Group effort! Synergy! I need some damned cheerleaders!

AND SLEEP AND A'S AND FUN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home