1/26/2005

Now Playing: Jimmy Eat World - Kill

I've always been the easy kill

Today was very busy, very hectic.. very good

Izzy and I turned in our RA apps at A-I. I made an appt with Diane at the International Services Center. Took the trolley [well, TWO trolleys] with Izy and Lydia, queen of indecision!! hahahaha. It being rainy, I thought the ASPB event was cancelled, which woulda sucked, but it wasn't! So I trotted to the Commons by the Bell Tower and was put to work. Patty and Shavon [sp????] are awesome girls. They took care of the Homecoming Competitions between the hot sorority girls while I was at the ASPB Canopy, whoring out freebies and info on any and everything we have to offer this quarter. It was so great man, work.. I need more.

I saw a ton of faces come and go, and I knew quite a few of em. Cuz and Izzy visited, Jessica, Sarina, and like millions of kids. It was kinda cool, but me being the only guy working the canopy meant going insane helping everyone out. fah. It was still good times. Luis = ASPB, just watch

So I went off to the Emerging Leaders thing and that was really cool actually. Finally got to know Susan Allen Ortega, the DEAN OF STUDENTS =-O. I think I kind of talked too much, but yeah.. Ashley is awesome and I'm in love

After whoring out the Coffee House thing I decided to go to that, so cuz and I made our way there. All the other ASPB kids [the ones who get paid and ARE ASPB, heh] were there. oooooooo I wanna join! Anyway, this band called Gazz was gonna play, and I wanted their cd, so I went over and said hey and they just started talkin and chattin and they gave me free stuff! Totally awesome. Ash then joined cuz and I, and we stole mugs, shirts, and candy oh my. And listened to awkward open-mic people.

Psych is getting slower by the day so it was lame. Econ midterm is tomorrow, so during discussion Blair and I realized how fucking RIDICULOUSLY SIMPLE the midterm is gonna be. I swear we died 93989437 times over. That TA is useless, so useless. I gave Blair my last Homecoming shirt. That guy man.. he's really cool and awesome and such, but I guess kinda like me, you can tell when he's upset. I feel for him. So we studied a little bit inside the Commons by the fireplace, and left. Econ can eat my ass

Get home, do dishes, die. Just a little.

It's definitely because of how systematic my day went.. that this entry is a mere play by play entry. I'm too swamped to digest things. I'll do that on the weekend, or something. later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home