12/04/2004

Now Playing: The Velvet Teen - Counting Backwards

Such a positive and fast song for my bad bad sad times.

* Meeting Marwa, finally, and having her remind me of Malalai: ++++
* Joey and Bryan coming over to play and be dumb with us: +++
* Going out with Ashley and Izzy: +++++
* Seeing Alexander.. and having my soul slowly leave my body throughout it: ---------------
* Seein HERO.. AGAIN and being declared dead by the end of friday evening: ---------
* Not being added to FACEBOOK when I requested to be friended a week ago, and seeing other people be added but not.. me..: -----------------------

That's right. I'm pissy offended :(

* Having finals loom in the very near future, not being ready at ALL and knowing I'll be studying history alone: ------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home