12/20/2004

Now Playing: Utter silence. suiting

I didn't use my camera today, but I don't think I needed to. I spent my morning hiking up the evil Topanga mountain of death with Roel and his girlfriend Kat. It was fun, ganging up and making fun of Roel with someone so ... new (oh and young hahaha).

I ended up spending my day with Jenny, and boy, it was fun. So fun in fact, it spurred it me write once again. Like, spending time with someone you're so close to, doing much of nothing.. what more proof is there that life is not only worth living, but too grand and beautiful to worry over? I don't remember having such a nice time with someone in quite a while. Maybe it was because it was Flem and I missed her. Perhaps it's just because, I've finally decided on who I want to remain friends with form here on out. Izzy calls it a weeding-out process. I call it growing up, and having the time o fmy life while doing so. mmmm.. Marzipan + Closer = tasty question marks. adios

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a punk guy. Not even visiting me at my restaurant

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home