12/29/2004

Now Playing: Jimmy Eat World - Nothing Wrong

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
- live in my own room, have my own mexi-clique, see drunk penis [oh yeah.. you'd have to ask me for that one! hahahaha]

2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- If I made one, I sure didn't keep it.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
...did they? Oh my aunt

4. Did anyone close to you die?
no, but their souls did

5. What countries did you visit?
Drunkenstan

6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
More ethics, which means no more messing around when I'm supposed to maintain abstinance.. god this isn't happening

7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Alot of em.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
geting the scholarship I got, making a crapload of friends within 10 weeks, and keeping the same great friends I have from high school

9. What was your biggest failure?
of 2004? Losing control..

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
hangovers count? And this end of year's flu

11. What was the best thing you bought?
... dunno. No clue

12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
aww alot of people's, you knows who you is, panorama's

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Glen during the summer, and Barbarian alllll year around. Krazy thang

14. Where did most of your money go?
SCHOOL, damnit

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Making the insane connections I made this past quarter, ah, and seeing matt/jenny/brighton whenever I could

16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
depends on the quarter. Every quarter, there was a few bands I'd just listen to and they kind of embody that time period for me.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? fatter
iii. richer or poorer? poorer, i think

18. What do you wish you would have done more of?
running; 2004 wasn't my best

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
thinking

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
uh.. what

22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
yes. It's awful

23. How many one-night stands?
3.. probably more than I should've

24. What was your favorite TV program?
oh MAN, nip/tuck, daria, invader zim, real world/road rules.. woot woot

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
no, don't hate anyone. Hate means effort, and I'm not feelin that

26. What was the best book you read?
The Odyssey, because they made me

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
The Velvet Teen. bar none

28. What did you want and get?
few dependable people

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
hmm.. I really wanna say Alexander. hahahahahaha oh man

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
ummm... hmm.. oh, get high and hang out with slackers. 19 is an odd age

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
slowly doing the emo, but without the sad look and long hair

34. What kept you sane?
not surveys like this, where #32 was taken out of it. wtf?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home