12/31/2004

Now Playing: Death Cab for Cutie - The New Year

ah, so fitting.

To the movers and shakers of this past year, thanks. So much has happened and changed for me and it's been a blast, through the great, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Thanks to the suite and hallmates from the ol K Building - all of you! Including the honorary K people =) You guys.. really made the college experience for me. Greg Habib Joey Jesse Marco Meghann Lydia Rachel Jen Shikha Ian Bryan Izzy everymotherfuckerfromKbuilding Christina Ashley Matt etctetctetc.. love you guys

To all my new Riverside friends in general, may next year be filled with more good times, and lots of BOOZE! From Christina Chen to Kaci Jen Blair Laurie and everyone I've met along the way. 2005!!

For my people back home, thnks for giving me a reason to come back over and over again. Brighton, Matt, Jenny, Malalai, Nicole Michelle Lissa Roel Priscilla my closest friends.. thanks for another awesome year. We're fucken old. I hope you guys have an amazing new year, in fact we all will. Still somehow united. Gah I love you all!

To all my friends old and new, to Enza for all the horrid things she did, because they all turned out to make this year awesome. It's because of your dishonesty and manipulations that I will always have more respect for Glen, regardless of how much he harmed me as well. You taught me who to never trust, who will always be there, and what happens when you let in the insecure. Thanks!! To Glen, whom because of his shred of dignity will always have that much more respect from me than other people now out of my life. We'll always have that summer.

To the bands and songs that made the year a constant melody. If I ever got an ipod, you'd all get priority in it. To the concerts and laughs and all the good times spent throughout the year. The late nite talks, the walks and runs and bad movies. This was a great year, despite all obstacles.

There was no bad experiences when I look back, because they all shaped this year into a turbulent one full of change and momentous times.. and change is never a bad thing.

I'm off to start this next year with a bang, by getting fat and wasted. May God keep you all. Soon enough I'll be back to my full UCR Family, and boy.. I can't wait. :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!