12/16/2004

Now Playing: Death Cab for Cutie - Coney Island

As the wind howls across the Valley tonight, I listen to an amazing song to cap off an amazing day. Saw old faces, saw my old school, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a life where so many things mattered to me.. and 3 years later, things are definitely not the same. I am not the same. Mish isn't either! Actually.. nobody really is. That's pretty damn nice to know. I loved seeing so many places and teachers, and just feeling welcomed.

So I spent my first day back with Michelle, and it was alot of fun. It meant alot to me, the whole day as a whole, so I wrote about it. That's right I'm back into the swing of things! It feels rewarding. Mish thanks for um.. not only being the first person I see this break, but giving me even more reasons to keep our ties close. You're growing up so nicely.. it makes me bear a nasty nasty happy grin. [ :D!!! Today, I visited Cleveland High, and I walked out of that campus feeling really.. mature. And fucking, fucking old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home